A Happ gun in a flat envelope

This is my favorite package of all.

This post is dedicated to those United Parcel Service workers out there who actually delivered this package from another city, on time, with the "contents" in good condition.


Yes, this is exactly how it came to us. There is no packing material. Nor is there tape holding the "package" together.

No, I don't know how they fit a 3-dimensional object into what is plainly labeled as a Letter size document envelope.

No, I don't know how anyone thought that the hard, triangular plate that is at right angles to the rest of the gun could possibly fit into a flat anything. (If you aren't familiar with the Happ gun, see photo below.)




All I know is that I believe in miracles. That, and the patience and sense of humor of people at UPS just doing their jobs to the best of their ability.